1. Competitive Analysis
2. Online MarketplacesYou can also gather inspiration from online marketplaces by checking out what's hot and what's customers comment about popular products. Online marketplaces include Amazon, Etsy, and eBay. Here are a few links to get you started:
- Trending on eBay
- Amazon Australia Best Sellers
- Amazon Australia Most Wished For
- Etsy Best selling items
- Etsy Most popular item
- Popular on Kickstarter
3. Fashion Magazine
Look at the fashion element through advertisements of popular fashion magazines. If companies are paying big bucks to advertise these products, they’ve likely already identified a demand for them. Here are a few links of Australian fashion magazine or blog:
4. Influencer / Blogger
Influencers have large followers on the web or social media.
We can check what fashion staple dose influencer share on Instagram Pinterest and Youtube, like tie front tops, floral dress, leopard pants etc.
5.Wink Gal Wholesale
We've partnered with a wide variety of famous brands for many years. According to the requirements of quality and time, our factory manufactures and deliver the seasonal high-quality clothes for famous brands 1-2 months in advance. We always produce hot-selling clothes and follow the trend.
Whether you're a startup company or a famous brand, we have the knowledge and resources to help you produce and promo your product.
Subscribe to get the following information twice a week
- Latest styles trending information
- Fashion market insight
- Website traffic growth method
- Advertising skills sharing
- Online store operational skills